Answered By: Lori Thornton Last Updated: Feb 02, 2015 Views: 18
1. Go to the library catalog at http://library.acaweb.org/search~S17.
2. Choose view your patron record.
3. Type your last name as username and CN+7 digit ID as password.
4. You should see a statement that says that you have "x" number of books checked out. Click on that.
5. Choose the books you wish to renew or renew all.
Note: If your books are overdue, you will have to bring them in to renew them. If your books have been previously renewed, you may not be able to renew them. If one of your books has been requested by another patron, you will not be able to renew it.