If we do not have access to a book, journal article, or other source you need, we can request your material from another library through InterLibrary Loan.
Important Note: While an article may arrive more quickly than a book, we must ask that you allow 10 days for all Interlibrary Loan requests, please plan accordingly.
To access the library's InterLibrary Loan (ILL) request form, click here.
For more detailed instructions on filling out the ILL Request Form, see below.
1. Open the request form and select the type of material you want to request
2. Fill out all fields in request form
3. Enter your library username/password and click submit. Your library username/password is the same as your off-campus log-in (as follows):
- username: your last name (no initials)
- password: cn + your 7-digit CN ID number (example: cn0012345)
You can access the InterLibrary Loan Form by clicking this link or from the Library Catalog.
Choose the type of material you are requesting:
Fill in all the necessary information.
Be sure to check our catalog before requesting the item. Under most circumstances we will not request an item we already have (even if it's currently checked-out).
Username: your last name with no initials (example: smith)
Password: cn + your 7 digit ID # (example: cn0123456)
Click on "Submit this Request."
Policies regarding the Interlibrary Loan service are available here.